A great book store

Just thought I'd pass on a great book store website that I found recently through friends at college. The Book Depository is a UK site that offers free postage to anywhere in the world...that's right FREE! I have ordered three books from them so far and the longest I have had to wait has been 5 days...for free postage! Not bad...and one of the books that would have cost me $92 in NZ only cost me NZ$54 after conversion. Even ordering from Amazon would have ended up at around NZ$80...and this has been the same sort of price difference for every book I have looked at. I've been buying Texts for College, but they sell everything. So if you are buying a book, check it out and save yourself money. www.bookdepository.co.uk

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
©2009 Thinking Out Loud | by TNB